- Invited talk titled: “Thinking Points- Where Next? Spectrum Management Beyond 5G”, at Spectrum for 5G –Fuelling Europe’s 5G Vision, EU Commission, 1st December, 2016, by F. Bader and J. Palicot.
- Invited talk on: “Candidate Multi-carrier Waveforms for Future 5G Communication System-Why Do we Look for Beyond OFDM Systems?“, at Centre de Development des Technologies Avancées -CDTA, Algiers- Algeria, April 2016.
- Invited Keynotes on: ” Current PMR Status, Migration, and Flexible Waveform for an Evolution to Broadband LTE-like Scheme for Public Safety Communications”, at the IoE2 Lab University College Dublin (UCD), Dublin-Ireland, 16 Oct 2015.
- Invited keynotes on: “Why Looking for Beyond OFDM in 5G Wireless Network Systems?“, at CTVR Lab, Trinity College, University of Dublin, July 2015.
- Keynote on “Why Looking for Beyond OFDM in 5G Wireless Network Systems ?“, at The 8th International Wireless Internet Conference-Symposium on Wireless and Vehicular Communications- WICON’2014.November 13–14, 2014. Lisbon, Portugal.
- Invited Panellist on: “Transition from Static Frequency Management to a Dynamic Frequency Management (DFM) in the Military Context“, at the Cognitive Radio Workshop of the “Military Communications and Information Systems Conference” (MCC’2013), Saint Malo-France. 7th-9th October2013.
- Invited talk on: “Tecnología y Regulación en Sistemas de Comunicación” (in Spanish), at the 10th Anniversary of Barcelona Digital Global Congress, 20th-22nd of May 2008. Barcelona, Spain.
- Invited talk on: “Key notes on: New Opportunities for Spectrum Sharing and Cognitive Radio“, at Joint public workshop on Cognitive Radio and Spectrum Sharing Strategies for Wireless Broadband, COST095 -TERRA at Thessaloniki, Greece. 17th-19th April 2013.
- Chair and Panel organizer on:”Cognitive Radio Networks: Operators Perspective,” at 2nd International Workshop of the COST Action IC 0902 on: “Cognitive Radio and Networking for Cooperative Coexistence of Heterogeneous Wireless Networks”. Castelldefels-Barcelona, Spain. 5th-7th October 2011.
- Invited Panelist on: “Practical Scenarios and Opportunities for Future Cognitive Radio Systems“, in Workshop on “Cognitive Radio and Networking: Challenges and Solutions Ahead” at IEEE PIMRC-WSCRN, Toronto, Canada 2011.
- “Candidate Multi-carrier Waveforms for Future 5G Communication Systems“, by F. Bader (CentralSupélec-France) and Dmitry Petrov (Magister Solutions Ltd., Jyväskylä, Finland), at the 8th International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications & Control Systems (ICUMT’2016). Lisbon-Portugal. October 2016.
- “Beyond OFDM Radio Interfaces Facilitating Spectrum Coexistence and Secondary Access: New Unsuspected Applications“, by F. Bader (Supélec-France) and A. Kliks (Poznan University of Technology-Poland). Five hours tutorial taught for postgraduate class of 40 students at King’s College of London (KCL). July 2013. London-UK.
- “OFDM vs. FBMC System Performances in Non-Relay and Relay Cognitive Radio Scenarios”, by F. Bader and Musbah Shaat. (4) hours tutorial taught for postgraduate class at CTTC, 2012.
- “Technologies Evolution and Regulation in Communication Systems“, (at Telefónica I+D). Postgraduate class of 14 students, Telefónica (Spain). Years 2007 and 2008.
- “Technology Bases for Spectrum Management Evolution”, by F. Bader, four (4) hours tutorial taught at Mosharaka International Conference on Signal, Image and Speech Processing (M-SISP2007), Amman, Jordan. June 2007.
- “WiMAX a New Broadband Access Solution“, three (3) hours tutorial taught for postgraduate class of 16 students at the 1st IEEE Mobile Computing and Wireless Conference (IEEE MCWC’2006). 16th September 2006, Amman-Jordan.
- “Enabling Technologies and Key Issues for QoS Enabled Reconfigurable Mobile/Wireless Networks”, by F. Bader, M. Navarro, S. Pfletschinger, C. Pinart. Three (3) hours tutorial taught for postgraduate class of 24 students at the 1st IST-ANWIRE Summer School on Wireless Internet: Network Architectures, Quality of Service and Applications, 21-25 July 2003, IT-Lisbon, Portugal.